Saturday & Sunday – November 18 & 19 – 1:00-3:00 p.m.
We need volunteers to assist with food donation receiving in preparation for the Thanksgiving Dinner Distribution.
Please sign up THIS WEEK via email or phone: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 978-772-4627 x300
Monday – November 20th
Morning Event: 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Evening Event: 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
There are many ways to volunteer on November 20th….
Greeters, Parking Attendants, Food Distributors, Bag Helpers, Food Station Assistants, Backroom Pantry Assistance, Clerks, Clean-Up Crew, etc.
- Please arrive one hour early to receive orientation, instructions and volunteer assignments.
- Please park your vehicle along Barnum Road or at Robbins Pond-located just beyond the Devens Post Office.
- Refreshments will be served in the Waiting Room.
- Please leave all valuables at home or locked in your car.
- If you would like to work as a Parking Attendant, please dress warm.
- The minimum age is 18 to participate in this client event.
Please sign up THIS WEEK via email or phone:
Phone: 978-772-4627 x300
If you have any questions or concerns please call
CHECK OUT OUR FALL NEWSLETTER!
SEE PAGE 5 FOR A LISTING OF OUR HOLIDAY SEASON EVENTS!
NOVEMBER 2017 NEWSLETTER