Loaves & Fishes is seeking a volunteer coordinator to lead all aspects of our large volunteer population. Reports to the Executive Director.
- 15-20 hours per week
- Paid time-off available; other benefits, including medical benefits, are not provided
- All aspects of volunteer management including:
- Oversee all open pantry sessions
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 years of experience in a management role
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Proven computer skills including e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing and database operations
- Committed to the Loaves & Fishes mission
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 6, 2018.