With your help we achieved our goal of raising $20,000 to help support our neighbors in need!
We are grateful to:
Our GOLD SPONSORS
Friot’s Water Treatment
Rachel Kiley Brock-Compass
Rollstone Bank & Trust
Our SILVER SPONSORS
Jenn Gavin Russo – Compass
Devens- A Massdevelopment Community
Our GIFT CERTIFICATE DONORS
All Town Fresh
Harvard General Store
Harvard Therapeutic Massage
Union Coffee Roasters
All who WALKED, DONATED and VOLUNTEERED!
We are delighted to announce our TOP FUNDRAISERS:
Sr. Patricia Cushing (top fundraiser two years in a row!)
Team Beth, Dan and Teddy
Team Silk Springing Into Action
Over the Long Hill
Nashoba Associated Boards of Health and Nursing Service
to the winner of our Kids’ Fun Run – Finn Cooper!
Once again, our sincere thanks! Your support truly makes a difference to so many of our neighbors!
For more pictures and for more information about the event, please visit LFWalk.org.
Food Purchasing / Warehousing / Inventory / Distribution Lead
We are seeking a Coordinator to:
- Lead the procurement, receipt, tracking, managing and distribution of all food items passing through the pantry
- Ensure a safe and optimum supply of high-quality food in the pantry
- Maintain and expand sources of shelf stable and perishable food supplies
- Provide supervision and oversight to food operations staff and volunteers
- Routinely collaborate with the pantry’s staff team and dedicated volunteers to distribute a variety of food and personal care items to our clients on a regular basis.
Hours: This is a part time position primarily working during open pantry hours, sorting/stocking and truck offload sessions totaling 25 hours per week. Schedule is generally Tuesday through Friday with some evenings and Saturdays, schedule subject to adjustment.
- Associates degree and/or equivalent relevant experience in leadership, analytics, logistics, inventory management or distribution processes.
- Strong leadership ability including consensus-building
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and proven time management skills
- Proactive communication skills (oral and written)
- Knowledge and comfort with technology and tools for purchasing, inventory management and budgeting.
- Proficient computer skills – email, word processing, file management
- Commitment to continuous process improvement
- Commitment to the mission and goals of Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc.
This position offers paid time off and holidays.
$750 Hiring Bonus!
Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that helps those who face food insecurity in a supportive and dignified setting. We serve our neighbors in Ayer, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton, and Shirley.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Get ready to lace up your sneakers and support the pantry!
Our Spring Into Action 5K is this Sunday! The weather will be beautiful and we’re looking forward to having lots of fun! Bring the family and come down to Rogers Field in Devens and have a nice day out enjoying the weather and supporting the pantry.
There will also be a FREE Kids Fun Run at 1 PM with prizes for the winner!
You may still register as a walker or we have many teams and walkers who would love additional sponsors to this great cause.