WE CAN HELP!
Drive-Thru service available from 9 am – 1 pm on:
- Friday, April 24
- Wednesday, April 29
- Saturday, May 2
- Wednesday, May 6
- Friday, May 8
- Wednesday, May 13
- Saturday, May 16
- Wednesday, May 20
- Friday, May 22
- Wednesday, May 27
- Friday, May 29
Download a printable pantry calendar
How it works
- *If you are ill, have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19, you must send someone else to pick up your groceries.
- Clients who reside in Ayer, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton, or Shirley may visit the drive-thru sessions twice a month.
- All new clients will complete a phone intake, please call and leave a message with your contact information at (978) 772-4627 X312.
- Here’s what you can expect when you visit:
- You will remain in your car and line up on the Pantry side of the road.
- You will be checked in by a member of our crew who will collect basic information to include your name, address, etc.
- A Drive-Thru number will be placed on your windshield.
- When directed, you will drive around to the back of the building and load your prepackaged groceries into your car.
- You will receive shelf-stable products, produce, protein and milk vouchers to Shop ‘n Save in Ayer.
- If you are from outside of our service area (Ayer, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton and Shirley) you may visit the Pantry once.
If you are in need of additional resources, please call Mass-211
Questions may be directed to our Counselors at:
Lifting and feeding our neighbors since 1983.