WE CAN HELP!
Drive-Thru Pantry Service from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days:
June: 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 19, 23, 25, 30
July: 7, 9, 14, 17, 21, 23, 28, 30
August: 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 21, 25, 27
Drive-thru information for our clients:
- A mask or face covering is required on Pantry property.
- If you are ill, or have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19, you must send someone else to pick up your groceries.
- Please remain in your car. Pull up to the speaker box for a no contact check-in.
- When directed, drive around to the back of the building and load your pre-packaged groceries into your car.
- Clients who reside in Ayer, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton or Shirley may visit the drive-thru sessions twice a month.
- All new clients will complete a phone intake. Please call and leave a message with your contact information at (978) 772-4627, x312.
- Out of town residents may attend the Pantry once.
For additional resources:
- Dial 211 on your phone
- Or visit https://mass211.org
Questions may be directed to our Counselors at:
- (978)772-4627 x312
- Or by emailing our Client Services Coordinator
There is no smoking on Loaves & Fishes property.
Weather Policy: Please call 978-772-4627 to listen to a recorded message or check our website or Facebook page for pantry closing information.