WE CAN HELP!
Drive-Thru Pantry is open from 9:00am to 12:00pm on the following days:
April 1, 6, 8, 13, 16, 20, 22, 27, 29
May 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 21, 25, 27
June 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 18, 22, 24, 29
Drive-thru information for our clients:
- A mask or face covering is required on Pantry property.
- If you are ill, or have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19, you must send someone else to pick up your groceries.
- Please remain in your car. Pull up to the speaker box for a no contact check-in. When directed, drive around to the back of the building. Load your pre-packaged groceries into your car, wearing a mask.
- Clients who reside in Ayer, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton or Shirley may visit the drive-thru sessions twice a month.
- All new clients will complete a phone intake. Please call and leave a message with your contact information at (978) 772-4627, x312.
- Out of town residents may attend the Pantry once.
For additional resources:
- Dial 211 on your phone
- Or visit https://mass211.org
Questions may be directed to our Counselors at:
- (978)772-4627 x312
- Or by emailing our Client Services Coordinator
There is no smoking on Loaves & Fishes property.
Weather Policy: Please call 978-772-4627 to listen to a recorded message or check our website or Facebook page for pantry closing information.