WE CAN HELP!
DRIVE-THRU PANTRY HOURS
JULY 2023 – SEPTEMBER 2023 SCHEDULE
Wednesday, Friday 9 am to 12 pm
(Closed Friday before Saturday session)
First Tuesday 5 pm to 7 pm
Third Saturday 9 am to 12 pm
July 5, 7, 12, 15, 19, 21, 26, 28
*Closed Tuesday, July 4th and Friday, July 14th
August 1, 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 19, 23, 25, 30
*Closed Friday, August 18th
September 5, 6, 8, 13, 16, 20, 22, 27, 29
*Closed Friday, September 15th
Drive-thru information for our clients:
- There is no smoking on Pantry property.
- A mask or face covering may be required on Pantry property. If you are ill, or have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19, you must send someone else to pick up your groceries.
- Please remain in your car. Pull up to the speaker box for a no contact check-in. When directed, drive around to the back of the building. Load your groceries into your car.
- Clients who reside in Ayer, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton or Shirley may visit the drive-thru sessions twice a month.
- All new clients will complete a phone intake. Please call and leave a message with your contact information at (978) 772-4627, x312.
- Out of town residents may attend the Pantry once.
For additional resources:
- Dial 211 on your phone
- Or visit https://mass211.org
Questions may be directed to our Counselors at:
- (978)772-4627 x312
- Or by emailing our Client Services Coordinator
There is no smoking on Loaves & Fishes property.
Weather Policy: Please call 978-772-4627 to listen to a recorded message or check our website or Facebook page for pantry closing information.