WE CAN HELP!
Drive-Thru Service from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the following days:
September 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 19, 23, 25, 30
October 2, 7, 9, 14, 17, 21, 23, 28, 30
Information for our clients:
- A mask or face covering is required on Pantry property.
- If you are ill, have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19, you must send someone else to pick up your groceries.
- If you send someone else to pick up your groceries, please leave a message at 978-772-4627, x312.
- Please remain in your car for a no contact check-in.
- When directed, you will drive around the back of the building and load your prepackaged groceries into your car.
- Clients who reside in Ayer, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton or Shirley may visit the drive-thru sessions twice a month.
- All new clients will complete a phone intake; please call and leave a message with your contact information at (978) 772-4627, x312.
- Out of town residents may visit the Pantry once.
For additional resources:
- Dial 211 on your phone
- Or visit https://mass211.org
Questions may be directed to our Counselors at:
- (978)772-4627 x312
- Or by emailing our Client Services Coordinator
Please remember that there is no smoking on Loaves & Fishes property.