WE CAN HELP!
DRIVE-THRU PANTRY HOURS
NEW HOURS BEGINNING IN AUGUST 2022
AUGUST – OCTOBER 2022 SCHEDULE
Wednesday, Friday 10 am to 1 pm
(Closed Friday before Saturday session)
First Tuesday 4 pm to 7 pm
Third Saturday 9 am to 12 pm
August: 2, 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 20, 24, 26, 31
*Closed Friday August 19
September: 6, 7, 9, 14, 17, 21, 23, 28, 30
*Closed Friday September 2
October: 4, 5, 7, 12, 15, 19, 21, 26, 28
*Closed Friday October 14
Drive-thru information for our clients:
- A mask or face covering is required on Pantry property.
- If you are ill, or have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19, you must send someone else to pick up your groceries.
- Please remain in your car. Pull up to the speaker box for a no contact check-in. When directed, drive around to the back of the building. Load your pre-packaged groceries into your car, wearing a mask.
- Clients who reside in Ayer, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton or Shirley may visit the drive-thru sessions twice a month.
- All new clients will complete a phone intake. Please call and leave a message with your contact information at (978) 772-4627, x312.
- Out of town residents may attend the Pantry once.
For additional resources:
- Dial 211 on your phone
- Or visit https://mass211.org
Questions may be directed to our Counselors at:
- (978)772-4627 x312
- Or by emailing our Client Services Coordinator
There is no smoking on Loaves & Fishes property.
Weather Policy: Please call 978-772-4627 to listen to a recorded message or check our website or Facebook page for pantry closing information.