It takes a lot of food because the need is great!
- In an average week, 11,500 lbs. of food is distributed to our neighbors in need.
- Over 600,000 lbs. of food was distributed last year
- 828 families representing 1,961 individuals visited the Food Pantry last year
- Those families made 6,410 shopping trips to the pantry.
We depend upon your generosity to meet the growing need for nutritious food.
SHELF STABLE FOODS
- Donations must be in their original packaging, labeled, unopened and not be compromised in any way.
- Produce must be store/market-purchased or commercially/organically grown. Homegrown produce is welcome provided that insecticides have not been used within 21 days of harvesting.
PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, toothpaste, feminine care products, diapers, bladder control products, etc. are welcome.
- Toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, napkins, laundry detergent, dish soap, cleaners, storage bags, etc. are welcome.
- Refrigerated or frozen products are accepted provided that the packaging is unopened, the product is within the expiration/sell by date and must be cold or still frozen when delivered.
- Frozen product past the sell by date is only accepted from businesses from which we have a donation agreement in which they have agreed to freeze the product prior to the sell by date.
- Though we accept pet food for cats, dogs and birds only, our focus is food to feed our neighbors in need.
We Cannot Accept:
- Homemade goods
- Dietary supplements including vitamins
- Medicines or over the counter drugs
- Any item containing or suggesting that it contains alcohol
Bring Your Donations To:
- Collection boxes throughout our service area. We are thankful to our community partners who prominently display our donation boxes.
- Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry
- During any Open Pantry Session
- Monday & Wednesday evenings from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Sponsor a Drive
We encourage groups to sponsor a food drive for us. We can help you. It’s easy and it’s fun! We have many ideas for food drives to make it easy for you to plan. For more information: